COME GROW WITH US!
The Youth Garden Project’s Youth Programs are designed to meet the needs in the community and each program incorporates the following principals:
- Encourage academic learning through hands on activities.
- Develop practical, vocational and life skills.
- Provide opportunities to serve and interact in our community.
- Cultivate a safe and nourishing place for youth to interact.
- Promote ecological awareness and responsibility.
After-School Programs and Garden Classroom Fieldtrips are offered at no cost to the families or the school. YGP’s Summer Camp is offered at a low cost to participants and tuition assistance is available based on financial need. If you would like information on how you can financially support these programs at the Youth Garden Project, please contact Delite Primus at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on any of our programs, please follow the links on the site, or call 435-259-BEAN.