Interested in lending a hand in growing food, kids and community? Individuals and groups can volunteer time to help at YGP in several ways:
- Attend a Weed ‘n’ Feed – volunteer weeding for a few hours, then enjoy a garden fresh meal together, every-other Wednesday evening from April through September
- Help harvest for the Farmers’ Market or our CSA program
- Complete community service hours
- Help with our educational programs
- Teach a workshop
- Spend a day working alongside a YGP gardener, and more!
To ensure that volunteers receive meaningful work it is important that you contact us to schedule a time and way you’d like to help. Contact Kate at 435-259-2326 or via email at email@example.com.
Fill out the Volunteer Sign Up form below so we can keep you informed on volunteer opportunities that will be of interest to you. And, like us on Facebook to learn about upcoming volunteer opportunities!