Garden and Culinary Trivia
Join the Youth Garden Project at 98 Center on December 5th, 2019 for our second installment of Garden and Culinary Trivia! Come eat, drink, and play some tough, plant-focused trivia with us to ring in the wintertime cheer. It may be the off season for the garden, but our brains are still sharp.
Huge thanks to 98 Center for hosting this event!!
- Trivia starts at 7 pm
- Last food orders must be placed by 6:15 pm – drinks will be served all night
- Advanced registration is required, please fill out the form below or call us at 435-259-2326
- Please sign up with a team of 4-6! If you don’t have a team that size, we will also be grouping individuals and teams so all can participate
- $5/person registration fee – paid in advance
- 9.8% of 98 Center sales from the WHOLE day will be donated to YGP youth and community programs – so if you can’t make trivia, consider eating at 98 Center for lunch or an early dinner!
Trivia now full! Call Abby at 435-259-2326 to inquire about a waiting list.
A note from the YGP Team:
As we do our best as organization to respond to concerns about COVID-19, we've made the decision to move the Spring Plant Sale online, with an option for pick-up or delivery of plant starts. Since the Plant Sale typically draws in over 10 people at a time (with staff alone we are close already), we need to make sure we are following all protocols about social distancing and large group gatherings. Shop for plants at this link. Thanks for understanding, and well wishes to all!